Payroll outsourcing services
Outsourcing your payroll, regardless of your organisation’s sector or size, can help you:
- Save time. Payroll can be time-consuming if you process in-house. Handing over your payroll leaves more scope for you to focus on your core business.
- Stay compliant. Having your payroll in the hands of professionals, who are always up to date with the complexities of new and changing legislation, means that you don’t have to be.
- Be consistent. Often, in-house payroll falls to one member of staff, which cause issues when it comes to sickness or holidays. Outsourcing takes away that risk so your payroll processing is seamless.
- Cut costs. Outsourcing your payroll means that you can save on existing software costs as well as salaries for in-house employees to take it on.
- Keep covered. The responsibility for back-ups, security and disaster recovery no longer lie with you.
Our team of dedicated professionals can help with all your payroll responsibilities. These include:
- Accurate processing of all payments and deductions in accordance with statutory requirements.
- End-to-end administration of your Auto Enrolment pension scheme.
- Provision of a secure Payroll Portal for exchange of payroll data and supply of comprehensive reports.
- ePayslips and eP60s for employees, accessible via MyePayWindow.
- Full compliance with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
- Submission of all RTI returns to HMRC, including those at year-end.
- On request, production of journals for import direct into your organisation’s accounting software.
- Processing of salary/wage payments to your staff and monthly PAYE and NIC liability to HMRC, via our BACS Approved Bureau.
- Administration of CIS payroll schemes and submissions to HMRC.
- Adherence to strict security and record-keeping procedures in order to ensure your data remains confidential and secure.