At Azets, we understand that job satisfaction and success is important. In addition we will also reward you with the following:
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays - Time for you to focus on your family and what's important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Agile Working - We're on a mission to give you back your time. We embrace agile working where this is possible, we’re interested in the skills and experience that our people have not where they are located.
- Flexible Working - Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day. We want to provide our people with greater flexibility, and for our people to make responsible but informed choices about their working patterns, adjusting working hours to meet the needs of the business and themselves.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary. Our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family. If you know someone with the skills we need, let us know and reap the rewards.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support, not only for your professional qualifications, but also for your personal goals and aspirations so we can grow together.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
- Lead Incentive Scheme – We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can plan both a career and a family
For those studying with us, we will cover the cost of your studies and provide you with paid leave to complete your training courses
Our Employee Assistance Programme provides access to a 24 hour 365 day confidential telephone helpline to support you in all aspects of your work and personal life including (but not limited to):
- Moving house
- Relationships and having children
- Work responsibilities
Our Employee benefits portal provides access to offers, discounts and cashback on retail, health, wellbeing, days out, restaurants and more.