James is a qualified accountant with extensive experience in advisory, corporate finance and restructuring & insolvency. He is fully JIEB (Joint Insolvency Examination Board) qualified and is able to be a licenced insolvency practitioner and take appointments. James manages the Restructuring & Insolvency department, specialising in turnaround solutions for companies in financial distress, in addition to advising on all forms of solvent and insolvent procedures. He works across the commercial, public and third sector.
James regularly performs and manages:
- Independent business reviews, due diligence assignments, covenant testing and pre-lending reviews on behalf of funders and other key stakeholders including clearing and challenger banks, clients, funders of last resort, Government bodies, local authorities and further education entities.
- A range of strategic consultancy, cash flow and working capital reviews, financial modelling and business remodelling for clients reporting to the board of directors on possible cost reductions, revenue diversification, supply chain, governance, State Aid and areas of improvement.
- Pre insolvency reports, optional appraisals and estimated outcome statements for clients, creditors, security holders and proposed investors.
- All forms of solvent and insolvent procedures including corporate simplification, tax driven MVLs, trading and non-trading administrations, liquidations, receiverships and sequestrations.
- Business valuations, expert witness, forensic accounting and investigation reports for commercial, public sector and national charities.