Azets Corporate Finance has been instructed to find a purchaser for a leading provider of facilities management services to commercial customers in the West Midlands, East Midlands and Southern Scotland.
The business has a reputation for delivering the highest standard of professional service, with a commitment to quality workmanship and exceeding customer’s expectations. This has allowed the business to secure a highly desirable blue chip client base.
Key Selling Points
- A diverse portfolio of services provided including grounds maintenance, property maintenance, guttering, fascia and roof cleaning, window cleaning, commercial cleaning, gritting and snow removal.
- £2m of secured future contracts with a broad range of long standing customers including:
- Leading national property management companies
- Industrial and retail parks
- Local councils
- Schools and healthcare providers
- Prominent commercial businesses
- Local personalised service but with the structure, health & safety standards and professional image of a much larger FM business.
- Strong second tier management team with direct responsibility for their divisional operations and cost centres, supported by a loyal and highly professional workforce.
- Significant growth opportunities for an acquirer through leverage of the existing customer base to cross sell additional services and expand the current offering into further regions.
Adj. EBITDA: £0.7m
Reason For Sale
Having established a successful business, the vendors are now seeking to realise the value they have created.
They believe an acquirer with greater resources would be well placed to maximise the untapped growth opportunities available to the company.
For further information please contact:
Corporate Finance Executive
+44 (0)7815 725 314