Azets Corporate Finance team completes 50 transactions in ten weeks
Azets, the UK’s largest regional accountancy and business advisor to SMEs, has completed 50 transactions in ten weeks, with an aggregate deal value of £350 million across its UK national Corporate Finance team.
It represents the busiest ever period for Azets, with transactions advised upon ranging in size from £1m to £60m and including multi-million-pound acquisitions, sales, buy-outs and strategic investments for a diverse portfolio of businesses throughout the UK.
Azets’ UK Corporate Finance team, made up of 50 advisors across England, Scotland and Wales, typically advises on more than 100 deals per year.
Mark Selby, National Head of Corporate Finance, said: “It has been tremendously satisfying for Azets Corporate Finance to advise on so many transactions, particularly during a time of significant disruption. Successive lockdowns in the UK have created additional challenges in moving deals to completion but the diligence and tenacity of our team, working closely with our clients, has resulted in a record number of successful outcomes in a short space of time.
"Azets prides itself on building trusted relationships with our clients, as well as providing specialist expertise across all areas of transactions. The breadth and depth of these 50 deals demonstrates our capabilities, spanning several industries, and expertise on a national scale.”
Deal highlights include:
- Azets Corporate Finance advised Bamboo Distribution on its investment from Rubicon Partners
- The sale of Independent builders’ merchant Buildit Gloster Limited to Cairngorm Capital backed builders merchant group Grant & Stone Limited
- The sale of specialist bi-fold door manufacturer Slide and Fold to acquisitive privately-owned business Orchestra Group
- MAC Waste Management UK Limited’s acquisition of WCL Quarries Limited and Drygon 8 Limited
- The sale of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and Power Platform solutions provider Redspire Limited to Dunedin-backed technology services provider Incremental Group
- The management buyout of industrial doors supplier KD Doors Limited
- The acquisition of private pay domiciliary care provider Teapot Home Care Limited by home care services provider CSN Care Group
- The sale of Crop Production Magazine to Kelsey Media
- The sale of Traymate Products Limited’s to Hartford Holdings
- The sale of Esotec Limited to ADT Fire & Security Group Plc, a subsidiary of Johnson Controls International Plc
- Six strategic investments by Boost&Co including r10 Consulting, Liquorice Marketing and FoodHub
- BGF’s investment in energy data business, Stark
- The acquisition of software consultancy, GuideSmiths, by Queens Park Equity backed DCSL Software
- The acquisition of specialist construction subcontracting firm Tysoe Holdings Limited by The P&M Group Limited
- The sale of Cleveland Cascades, the global leader in the design and manufacture of bespoke dry bulk loading chutes, to billion-dollar turnover Swedish group, Lifco.
For further information please feel free to get in touch with Mark Selby or your usual Azets contact