Azets is a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisors operating across the UK and Nordics. We are a family of over 7,000 employees with a network of more than 80 offices across the UK. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years and as we continue our growth journey, we’re now looking to invest further in our marketing function.
Our values are our motivations:
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for people who align to these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our clients and colleagues alike. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results.
To get the job that you’ll love
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach, who want to be more than just a team member, but who want to join a family of like minded individuals.
To provide professional and proactive marketing support and advice to the business. To support the delivery of marketing and business development activities and strategy in line with the goals of the business and priorities within the region. To be comfortable using a range of external digital communication tools to communicate on behalf of the business with clients, contacts and targets.
- Planning and implementing marketing activities across all online and offline channels
- Communicate effectively externally on behalf of the business using social media, email targeting software, website content platform
- Assisting with layout and content for brochures, mailers, eshots, advertisements, promotional material, events etc..
- Assisting with creation of new marketing material & website content
- Communicate effectively across the region
- Contribute and support Azets brand
- Analyse and produce reports on the marketing and business development activity within the business
- Responsibility for brand consistency
- Responsibility for ensuring the marketing budget procedures are followed
- Targeting of specific market sectors as directed by Head of South and South BD Director
- Logging, updating and progressing various internal reporting systems
- Organising and managing client and target virtual and F2F events
- Liaising with external suppliers, internal stakeholders and key client/targets.
- General administrative duties as directed by Head of South and as required by department
Skills & experience
- A (senior) marketing executive is required to provide a key support role within a busy marketing function, reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager and/or Head of Marketing in the Region or corporate function.
- 2-3yrs + digital marketing/BD experience, preferably in Professional services or Financial services sector.
- Strong content writing skills
- Experience of digital marketing tools such as hubspot, mailchimp, survey monkey, vertical response or similar
- Experience of using social media on behalf of a business such as twitter, linkedin, facebook, Insta, Youtube, Google my business
- Fully IT literate and conversant with Adobe and Microsoft packages such as excel, powerpoint and word.
- Experience of utilising a CRM database
- Familiarity and experience of using targeting databases such as Fame, Redflag or similar
- Creative flair and eye for detail in relation to document production
- Ability to use layout design package such as inDesign or similar an advantage
- Relevant business qualifications such as Degree, CIM or equivalent - an advantage
- Ability to prioritise own workload, manage expectations of others and multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within the business and manage external suppliers, when required
- A Project driver
- Approachable at all times to both external and internal clients
- Commercially aware, able to communicate at Partner level in a commercial manner, keeps up to date with changes in the marketplace
- Organised with strong retention and recall of information