Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice
As a Transfer Pricing Tax Senior Manager at Azets, you will have the ability and motivation needed to:
- Help build and develop the transfer pricing business in Azets
- Work closely with the partner who leads the team nationally
- Own and manage a client portfolio with higher level of client responsibility.
- Deliver revenue and profitability targets
- Foster enduring client relationships
- Develop and inspire our smarter people plan
- Provide transfer pricing services to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large corporate entities and international groups.
- Work with our international alliance Allinial Global.
- Communicate with internal departments to develop opportunities
Skills & experience
- Understanding of and previous experience within UK transfer pricing tax.
- Previous Transfer Pricing experience in a similar role within a practice environment is essential
- CTA/ACA/ACCA/CA (or equivalent) qualified#LI-NK1th client senior management and key stakeholders
- Ability to manage a large and varied client portfolio
- Strong technical knowledge
- Leadership experience or a strong desire to develop those skills.