Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice
As a Transfer Pricing Tax Manager at Azets, you will have the ability and motivation needed to:
- Help build and develop the transfer pricing business in Azets
- Work closely with the partner who leads the team nationally
- Own and manage a client portfolio with higher level of client responsibility.
- Deliver revenue and profitability targets
- Foster enduring client relationships
- Develop and inspire our smarter people plan
- Provide transfer pricing services to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large corporate entities and international groups.
- Work with our international alliance Allinial Global.
- Communicate with internal departments to develop opportunities
Skills & experience
- Understanding of and previous experience within UK transfer pricing tax.
- Previous Transfer Pricing experience in a similar role within a practice environment is essential
- CTA/ACA/ACCA/CA (or equivalent) qualified
- Our clients come from all industries, so exposure to multiple sectors would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to look for and develop opportunities for selling new services to existing clients
- Ability to develop and build relationships with client senior management and key stakeholders
- Ability to manage a large and varied client portfolio
- Strong technical knowledge
- Leadership experience or a strong desire to develop those skills.
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at Azets