Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is "To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day"? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is "Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award-winning leading firm of Accountants, Wealth Mangers and Business Advisers operating across the UK and the Nordics. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across over 80 offices in the UK alone.
Our Wealth Management team is growing in key locations across the UK and makes a fantastic partnership with accountancy where we can offer Tax advice and Wealth Management in the same office for our clients.
- To assist the support team and compliance department
- Discuss any cases that are not clear with your line manager or compliance manager
- Assisting and action post, organising diaries and booking client and internal meetings
- Preparing and sending client letters and emails
- Answering and making telephone calls to clients and providers
- Sending off and chasing up on information with regards to Letters of Authority and adding to back office system
- New business submission and chasing for all new client applications until project is complete, whilst keeping adviser and client informed
- Dealing with employee queries
- Ensuring Reviews and Certification deadlines are met.
- New business submission and chasing for all new client applications until project is complete, whilst keeping adviser and client informed;
- Collaborate with all internal teams involved in the client journey to ensure tasks related to client accounts and portfolios are completed accurately and promptly;
- Monitor task progress and follow up with responsible parties to mitigate delays and bottlenecks;
- Prioritise and allocate tasks based on urgency;
- To assist the support team and compliance department;
- Discuss any cases that are not clear with your line manager or compliance manage;
- Assisting and actioning post and organising diaries;
- Preparing and sending client letters and emails;
- Answering and making telephone calls to clients and providers;
- Ensure all required paperwork is completed accurately and in compliance with regulatory standards.
- Sending off and chasing up on information with regards to Letters of Authority and adding to back office system.
Skills & experience
- Proven experience in a similar role within the financial services industry, preferably in wealth management.
- Strong understanding of financial products, investment vehicles, and wealth management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organisational and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in using CRM and office software (e.g., Salesforce, Microsoft Office).
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional exams and subscription and much more.
We are looking for three things in particular
- Be a good colleague- work well with your colleagues in Azets and help them achieve our collective goals
- Be ambitious - Whether that be academically, professionally, or commercially we want you to strive to be your best
- Do the right thing- We are an advice-based business, and the quality of our advice is paramount