Paul has joined Azets UK as Director of Audit & Assurance, specialising in Internal Audit services for Wales and the West. Paul is a Chartered Fellow of Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors and qualified in 1993, with over 30 years experience, including;
- UK Audit Manager at Tata Steel Europe, multinational complex steel manufacturing with downstream & subsidiaries
- Director of specialist internal audit practice BHBi Consultancy for 11 years, largest private sector accredited professional tuition provider
- Extensive experience of public sector, as Head of Internal Audit at DARA military aviation maintenance, and ECGD export credit insurance
- MD of leisure & tourism business, economic development & regeneration
- Previously Director of the Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors, inaugural Chair of IIA Wales Cymru, former Deputy Chair of IIA South West District, NED of Barry Regeneration Board, NED and Audit Committee Chair at WJEC, Trustee Barry Memorial Hall Theatre, Chair of Pride In Barry, President of Barry Chamber of Trade
As well as being a Chartered & Certified Internal Auditor, Paul holds a Masters in Audit Management & Consultancy, Government Internal Audit Certificate, Qualification in Internal Audit Leadership, Certification in Risk Management Assurance, is a Chartered Manager and Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute, and Fellow of the Institute of Consulting.