Mark is based in the Swansea office and manages the Business Services team. Joining the business over 12 years ago as a newly qualified audit senior, he is now a Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and was promoted to Associate Director in 2019.
Mark primarily specialises in Business Services assignments and managing Audit assignments. He oversees a portfolio of primarily owner-managed businesses across a diverse range of industry sectors, his experience includes:
- Compliance requirements of sole-traders, partnerships and SME’s including preparation of statutory accounts;
- Management and completion of statutory audits for SME’s and larger organisations across a range of sectors including leisure, manufacturing and motor dealerships;
- Advising on the implementation of internal accounting systems and controls;
- Preparing Accountant’s reports to support claims for Government grants;
- Management and completion of SAR audits;
- Preparation of management accounts and forecasts for either internal use or external funding purposes;
- VAT compliance including inspections and queries from HM Revenue & Customs;
- Cloud software including Quickbooks, SAGE and Xero.