Fraud is on the rise as fraudsters target organisations who are working remotely. Why? Fraudsters know that organisations are more likely to have less safeguarding procedures, less scrutiny and be less digital secure whilst working from home. Furthermore, an organisation’s own staff may feel it easier to commit fraud in the belief it is easy to get away with.
During this webinar we will talk you through the fraud landscape, including:
- The size of the problem: Setting out what the current data tells us about how prevalent fraud is • What is the risk: Detailing why fraud now more than ever is on the rise with specific focus on employee/ insider fraud and cyber fraud.
- Why Fraud occurs: Describing why fraud is committed.
- Investigating fraud: Practical guidance on how you may investigate a fraud if discovered and the procedures to follow.
- The legal remedies: What legal measures you can consider if fraud is identified.
- Preventative measures: Guidance on how you can make yourself more fraud aware and cyber secure